Sink or Swim? Not at Syrus
At every turn, we help you get the most out of your new restaurant operations management software and be even more successful. We offer ongoing training at no additional charge, and all Syrus Webinars are hosted by our expert crew of Client Care Specialists.
CLIENT CARE SPECIALIST
With Syrus, a dedicated Client Care Specialist helps you navigate your day-to-day. Consider them your Personal Support Coach. You'll wonder how you ever managed without them.
Top 10 things your Client Care Specialist does for you.
- Proactively contacts your stores to resolve issues, update your data, and note issues that need your attention.
- Re-polls store data if it did not import correctly.
- Reviews store-specific labor guides to ensure you’re getting the most from your current guide.
- Maintains your recipes, products and LTO’s.
- Reviews sales history and product mix pricing to look for ROI opportunities.
- Researches questions and helps your team troubleshoot issues, like high variances.
- Regularly updates your restaurant-specific ordering guide to reflect current products and pack sizes.
- Corrects deposits if not entered correctly and updates employee hours.
- Maintains all your Items, Units of Measure and Conversions.
- Manages the integration of your POS systems, food distributors, and other data sources.
Syrus eUniversity: Beyond Basic Training
Provide your management team with on-demand resources to improve their market and store results. Syrus eUniversity teaches managers best practices on food management and new strategies to combat issues like high waste or voids.
Resources for Stores Struggling with Food Costs
Interactive scenarios let you and your teams explore the outcomes of different approaches in various situations and provide tips and best practices to improve your results. Quizzes drive home concepts.
No hidden fees
Unlike other programs there are no hidden fees with Syrus. You receive the benefits of all our products and services for the same monthly rate. No additional fees for training, services, or data storage.