Smartphone technology has evolved into mobile kiosks, guest management and payment applications. Today Syrus Restaurant Information Services adds restaurant management control to this list, by releasing the first version of its iPhone application. The app, optimized for iPhone and also available for iPad and iPod touch, offers restaurant operators a new way to stay connected with their business – providing historical and real time information on store performance, like sales, labor, voids and promotional product sales (LTO’s), that is compatible with data from a multitude of Point of Sale software manufacturers and configurations.
With the launch of the MySyrus mobile app, franchisees and corporate staff will be able to keep virtual watch over multiple stores at any given time. It is the latest in a series of technology enhancements from Syrus to give customers increased mobility with their data in real time.
“Mobility is at the heart of much of what we are implementing today to dramatically improve how our customers’ access and manage information,” said Jim Karam, President & CEO of Syrus. “The MySyrus app for above-store reporting is the perfect complement to mobile Ordering and Inventory Management apps we recently released. Now, whether you’re an in-store operator or a multi-unit operator or executive, Syrus has a mobile solution for you that meets the demands of your ever-changing responsibilities.”
With the new MySyrus app, customers will be able to:
- View multiple locations at once
- View critical restaurant metrics in real time
- View SALES by date, time period, and at market or restaurant level
- View +/- LABOR guide with actual hours by location
- Monitor the number of VOIDS per store with access to check detail
- View LTO % of sales & LTO dollars per location
- Monitor DISCOUNTS by cashier, register, product, payment type
- Search for a check and see CHECK DETAIL
- View ALERTS sent directly to app
Syrus continues to invest in technology enhancements, developing innovative products and services that better serve the needs of its constantly connected customers.